The Immunization Program prevents and controls transmission of vaccine-preventable diseases with particular emphasis on accelerating interventions to improve the immunization coverage of children less than 2 years old, adolescents, and high-risk adults.
- Prevention, response/ epidemiolgoical-investigation, control, and surveillance of Class I and II reportable Vaccine-Preventable Diseases (VPDs)
- Vaccine management (ordering, distribution, and storage)
- Vaccines for Children Program
- Perinatal Hepatitis B Program
- WIC and Daycare Assessment
- School Assessment
- Adolescent Vaccination Program
- Adult Vaccination Program
- Community Assessment
- Immunization Registry
- Mass Immunization Processing
- Immunization training and in-service
- Public education/awareness
For more information call 735-7143.