Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program enhances access to and retention in high quality care and treatment for individuals living with HIV/AIDS who have insufficient or no health care coverage or financial resources for coping with HIV disease.
- Improve access to care
- Fill gaps in care not covered by other sources such as Medicare, Medicaid, Medical Indigent Program (MIP), or private health insurance.
- Payer of last resort – safety net for uninsured and low-income individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
- Be HIV positive
- Live on Guam
- Have an annual household income that does not exceed 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Enroll in medical case management
- Registered as a patient at Northern/Southern Region Community Health Center
For more information call 735-3603.